- 1 (12 inch) thin pizza crust, homemade or prepared, such as Boboli
- 3 cups chopped red, green, yellow and/or orange bell peppers (any combination)
- 1 cup sliced yellow or red onion, separated into rings
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients except cheese. Spoon mixture over crust. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until vegetables are crispy-tender. Remove from oven and serve.