- 2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet or deep-fryer to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, seasoning blend and cumin. Place the beaten egg in a shallow dish. Dip avocado slices in beaten egg, and then in the flour mixture. You may repeat the dipping process if you prefer a thicker batter.
- Fry the coated avocado slices in the hot oil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels, and serve hot.